skip to Main Content

Have you ever gone to a shopping site like Nordstrom’s, looked at a shirt and then left the website only to have an ad of that exact shirt following you all around the internet? This is called retargeting and it is an extremely great way to brand your company, re-engage customers, and improve lead conversions. Here is the best part, it is available for companies of all sizes and Vonk Digital can help you get into the re-targeting game.

Retargeting 411

vonkdigital retargetingGenerally 2% of consumers convert on the first visit to an online website. Retargeting also known as re-marketing which brings back the other 98%. Retargeting works by keeping track of people who visit your site and displaying your retargeting ads to them as they visit other sites online.

Retargeting works by placing a cookie on your website or landing page that allows you to follow your audience all over the web. This pixel or code is totally unnoticeable to your website visitors and will not affect your websites speed or site performance. The Vonk Digital team can set this up for you and can work to create banner ads that will help increase your online conversions instantly. Retargeting is so effective because you are targeting to clients that have already visited your website showing interest in your services. Retargeting works best in conjunction with a complete online marketing plan including content creation aka blogging, social media, and inbound marketing such as participating with AdWords or targeted display marketing.

Here is the best part, you don’t need to do anything to start retargeting or launching a comprehensive online marketing strategy except call us. The experts at Vonk Digital are here to offer you a turnkey solution to create, manage and optimize your online marketing efforts. Call us today to learn more about increasing your leads and online traffic through a Vonk Digital marketing plan.


Vinnie Balsamo

I co-founded Vonk Digital in 2011 after helping my brother and his business partners build a web presence for their small mortgage brokerage. After realizing this was something I really enjoyed doing I was fortunate enough to take this venture on full time and we have been growing ever since!

Back To Top