Today, almost everyone researches online before purchasing a product or service. The reason, in part,…
Coming up with video ideas may seem like a daunting task for your mortgage business. However, it is not as hard as you think. At this point you know you should be making videos, so what is holding you back? What are the reasons you are giving yourself to not get started with video? If coming up with content is one of the reasons, then this article should help. I believe creating videos for mortgage marketing and branding is very important and easier than you may think.
5 Ideas for mortgage content videos
1. Film a video to go with every blog article on your site, this is a layup. You can literally summarize each article in a video and add it to the blog. I do this for Vonk Digital. If you need a blog service then get ours, it is only $5 per article.
2. Have recorded Zoom interviews with business partners like Real Estate Agents, Home inspectors, Builders, Plumbers, Pool Companies, Appraisers, Local Artists, Home Designers etc… You can come up with questions that you will ask them, and provide them with those questions beforehand so they can feel prepared. This is great why to connect with other potential referral sources. They may even share the video with their audiences which could help you!
3. Showcase your local businesses. Go stand out in front of favorite restaurant and talk about why you love it. Even if you can only get take out now. The owners of the local businesses will probably love it, let them you know what you are doing. You can do at all kinds of places. For example, furniture stores, flooring places, tile stores, home decor, donut shop, etc… Get creative.
4. Showcase your favorite places in your town. Your favorite park, place to relax, place to bring kids for outdoor fun, local beaches etc. Show that you love your town or city and showoff fun things to do.
5. Go through all the loan programs on your website and make a 30-60 video for them.
The key to coming up with mortgage content videos, is to not always talk about mortgages.
You need to produce a show that people will be interested in. Yes you can have the educational style videos but you should also have a bunch of the types of video like I mentioned above.